TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see. Thought I'd drop in and say hello. And just so you dont think Ive abandoned you, I do check the forums quite often, it's just that I have little or no reason to post anything, what with not having a v6 tbird anymore.

But just to bring you all up to speed, here's what I've been up to.

Project: 1988 Notch Fox.

The Engine: Forged 4.3L single-port

The Power Adder(S): Magnuson MP112 with water/air IC.

AND Direct-Port Nitrous, capable of up to 250hp.

The Rest: haha, kinda messy. long tube headers, borla stainless catback, tubular subframe connectors, tubular k-member, H&R race springs, engine wiring, adjustable upper and lower control arms, 3.73 TL, 8.8, aerospace front and rear 4-piston billet aluminum calipers, electronic exhaust cut-outs, tranny cooler, heat exchanger, 3" aluminum radiator, the list goes on.

So there you go, that's why you haven't seen me in a while. How's everyone else doing?
-Thomas

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thats going to be a nice car

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Thomas,

How you doing? Going to bring that pony to the Clash this spring?

I might run my Bird. Just had the intake gasket go out and just blew out the exhaust. I haven't put my "mustang" goodies on yet. Need a few bucks and a fuel rail, etc.

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dan, this will most deffinetely not be ready for spring, though I would love to have it done, it's just not possible. This is a race car project, not just a simple engine swap, so it takes a lot more time and funding for something like this.

Though if I did have it done, I would love to bring it to the Hot Rod Power Tour coming through Ames this June.

-Thomas

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Thomas,

I am really having a problem. I want to take the T-Bird out to the Power tour and actually join it since it is so close, but damn after I hit a deer, I put a white fender from a Cougar on the car and have not painted it. It really looks like a rat rod now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was wondering where you went. Still curious what happened to Sinhumane. He used to post more than you I think.

Nice looking car by the way.

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm shooting for 10's just boosted, and 9's with the N2O. :D
-Thomas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts