TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
10,364 Posts
Depends on your definition of "good old days". :)

·
Administrator
13,709 Posts
Welcome back! What a blast from the past!

Reactions: supergordo

·
Registered
1997 SPORT Laser Red. Restored May of 2020.
179 Posts
You still a `Senior at Iowa State in Industrial Technology?'

Reactions: supergordo

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,207 Posts
Look what the cat dragged in!! Yeah some of us are here. I've been trying the last couple weeks to get rbrown and Turdferguson to post up. I'll get them eventually. Welcome home Coggonobrien!!

Should we start a "bring back an old member" Thread???

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
SuperNewbie
3,207 Posts
Make it "Welcome back old member"!

Joe
I mean..I figure everyone knows at least ONE old/previous member they can get to log back on. What section should the new thread be posted in???

·
SuperNewbie
3,207 Posts
Someone go hunt down master486 and guitar maestro. :)
I say lets do this....

So I just tried "search" and Guitar Maestro was on 13 days ago and is still a Super Moderator. That gives me a feeling that he isn't too far away....

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
10,364 Posts
Yeah he's still around but doesn't really post anymore. He popped in and posted an "I'm still alive but work is sucking up all my time" update a few months back. He'll respond to PMs still... within a few weeks. :) Chris did something similar but it sounded like he was starting a family, which means his MN12 days are probably over. Plus that was like 8 or 9 years ago now.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First thing I saw when I logged in was a 5.4 thread and I got the warm fuzzies :D I still have my bird and have a mark with 155k that I plan on pulling the drive train now that I sold the cats off it. Is that an easy swap? :D

·
SuperNewbie
3,207 Posts
First thing I saw when I logged in was a 5.4 thread and I got the warm fuzzies :D I still have my bird and have a mark with 155k that I plan on pulling the drive train now that I sold the cats off it. Is that an easy swap? :D
can't go wrong with an old fashioned 5.4 swap thread to make things exciting.

Reactions: Rodeo Joe
1 - 13 of 13 Posts