TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all. i was a member here many years ago when i had my 1990 3.8 bird and my 94 4.6 bird. i now have an 01 mustang 3.8. just saying hi! look forward to talking with everyone! i am also a member at v6power.net, mustangworld.com, fordpower.net, and 3.8mustang.com. here is a few pics of my 94 bird ( since been traded ) and my 01 stang.

my 94 bird

before anyone starts saying rice these pics are from 1999, also sorry for the chopped pics, back then i had no clue how to take a pic, the pics are photoshoped ( terribly i know ) scanned polaroids i put on disk a few years ago.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn 60 people have looked at this post and not one can say anythng??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, as soon as i get a job. just graduated police academy last month and looking for a job now. i have been doing alot of reading on putting in a 4.2 v6 with the procharger 11 psi kit.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Damn I like the 'Bird! I did think it's about .02% ricey with the MOTORSPORT and the stripes, but that's definately sharp! I can't believe you traded it in a V-6 'Stang though, we frown on things like that around here. :( frown

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TurboCat said:
Damn I like the 'Bird! I did think it's about .02% ricey with the MOTORSPORT and the stripes, but that's definately sharp! I can't believe you traded it in a V-6 'Stang though, we frown on things like that around here. :( frown
my first bird, the 90 model, i wrecked. the second model, my 94, i traded in on a 00 ranger, i got rear ended in it and then got the stang. the reason i traded in the 94 was i went through 3 torque converters, the engine was smoking ( buring oil ) and, the tranny was slipping

my 01 v6 mustang feels faster than my 94 with the 4.6 in it. the stang only has 12 less hp and i know its lighter and with a 5-speed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got a little ways before the 4.2 goes in. gotta find a job, just got out of police academy and am looking, being unemployed sucks

·
Administrator
7,996 Posts
Looking for 99+ 3.8 engine pics

White_Shadow,

If you get a chance and have a digi camera would you mind taking a few pics of the engine for me. I'm planning on the split port head swap on my 97 T-Bird and would like some good pictures focusing on the sensors and vacuum line locations. Need to know where everything needs to go! Thanks.

Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts