TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from Sweden. I just bought my first thunderbird from 1991v8 car and found your forum. Now I have three quick questions.

1. is there somewhere where you can post a project thread?

2. anyone have a link to coilovers for our cars?

3.Is it possible to mount a facelift hood, front fenders and lights on a pre facelift?

·
Super Moderator
7,843 Posts
Welcome!

1) Most people post their project threads in the Videos/Images section.
2) The only coilovers presently available are from supercoupeperformance, and are quite expensive. Here is the link
3) Yes, the structure and mounting locations are the same on all 89-97 Thunderbirds and Cougars. The fenders are all the same except for 96/97 ones having the holes to mount the body side cladding. The 94/95 bumper cover can be used with either the 94/95 hood or the 96/97 hood, but the header panel that the headlights mount to must match the hood you are using. You can mount either 94/95 headlights to the 96/97 header panel or the other way around no problem, however if using 96/97 headlights with a 94/95 bumper, there will be a slight gap at the inner corner, but not very noticable. If you look at the top of the page, the green tbird has 96/97 headlights with a 94/95 bumper, and the hood is aftermarket so I am not sure if it was built for a 94/95 or a 96/97. The red bird on the right is the complete 96/97 setup.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Welcome..............my wife is a Swede.her family is from Malo in Skane.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts