TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys, Gals, and creepers alike;

Its been awhile since I have updated any of you on anything really, unless you are on facebook with me, in which a select few are. But here is the jist...

While I was working as a contractor, I applied for a government position in Virginia.... I was selected, did the negotiation part of the gig, and in January I reported to Newport News, Virginia. We are living in Yorktown. I don't have my birds with me however, still winter, and too cold. So, I am driving a 1989 Lincoln Town Car, its a fun car; guess I like big cars...

Well, there you go, hopefully this summer, I will have my cars here and good to go.

Roger

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
Good to see you back!

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Welcome back! :zbeer:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I said this to the wife the other day as we were shopping....

I feel like a foreigner in my own country.... just some things that I picked up, or enjoyed in Japan as the custom, that doesn't happen in America..... Like turn signals... or hazards...
or manners...

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'm in Virginia Beach. My girlfriend and I find ourselves in Newport News/ Yorktown area often since her family is up there. Black_Cat lives in Richmond and sometimes in Virginia Beach. There's quite a few of us in the area. msp252, I think that's his screen name here, is in Hampton.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time for dual citizenship then? :) Actually, my kids have the dual citizenship rocking!

And this relative forum newbie welcomes you back home.

And thanks.

I discussed with qwikcat97 about my bird, and we are going to be doing some research up in Michigan for a place that can tune her, and make sure everything is good, then to put on the exhaust and get her back on the road.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Look what the Bobtail Cat dragged in. Nice to see your ugly screen name face around these parts. Congrats on the job in VA, welcome back to the states!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts