TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably not.....im gonna try to get some guys together to go up to the old aims parking lot (AIK) on saturday nights once it starts to warm up. hopefully by then i will have my ride up and going, if not ill just be there in the bronco. ill let ya know when we are trying to do this and hopefully some people will come around

·
Registered
123 Posts
sounds cool. but i heard that dumb people have done drive by's out there last summer

me too with car, got to get it running right and all perdied up

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live right around the corner from there for the most part and i havent heard anything of that nature. but good luck and hope you get it together soon

·
Registered
472 Posts
well we do need to have a meet or a cook out or something once it warms up. I rarely even check this chapter because it is so dead. If anyone wants to get together for a photoshoot or anything lemme know. I am a photographer on the side, and like taking pictures of cars.

·
Registered
472 Posts
v8pwrdbird are you the one at jenros with the 5spd v8?

·
Banned
538 Posts
Haha yeah my roommate and I live right off of indian river road :) .....

He is Kwkslvr96

He has a really nice bird, I have a Mark VII as the name implies......

Come over and help me change my headgaskets LOL. it's cold outside......

J/K

Mike

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Hey HotRod88lsc still have a garage with a slanted driveway. ha

·
Banned
538 Posts
Hey dad thanks it's still just a little far away LOL

And V8pwrdbird.....the damn thing is already apart as we speak in my apartment complex, I have one head off and one to go. It's too damn cold outside. I should have said something before i started LOL.

·
Registered
123 Posts
my roomate has a trailer and a winch to get it on the trailer. i dont know how much he would want but he normally charges 50.00 to hook up and tow. just a thought.

·
Banned
538 Posts
Hell I have AAA and Roadside assistance from my cell phone. What time is good for ya.

·
Banned
538 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL thanks man. if they had to come and tow my truck they would be highly pissed. it would actually be quite funny.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts