·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Hello Bud. how are ya? So you got yourself a 3.8L Birdie, I had one too but she is going through a transformation, 3.8 to a DOHC 4.6L. Its been a pain, plus its too damn cold outside to do anything at the moment.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Bud. how are ya? So you got yourself a 3.8L Birdie, I had one too but she is going through a transformation, 3.8 to a DOHC 4.6L. Its been a pain, plus its too damn cold outside to do anything at the moment.
im with ya there. i have a 95 sunfire sitting in the driveway that i want to sell, all it needs is a battery and oil change but its too damn cold and its sitting in 2foot of snow. plus theres too much snow to push it in my insulated garage :( the tbird is sitting nice and comfy in the garage though :) im waiting to do a full tuneup before it gets daily driver duty.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
My Neighbor has a sunfire. Not a bad little car I guess. Needs a battery? That is all? How much to sell that thing?

I unfortunately don't have the insulated garage just yet, will be coming soon though, in the summertime.

Have fun out there. Hope to meet you soon.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome! I am new too. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Neighbor has a sunfire. Not a bad little car I guess. Needs a battery? That is all? How much to sell that thing?

I unfortunately don't have the insulated garage just yet, will be coming soon though, in the summertime.

Have fun out there. Hope to meet you soon.
it also needs a horn and front wind shield has one crack across it. also its pink lol, my wifes car. im sellin it cheap once i get it running, or dirt cheap if someone wants to just pick it up how it sits. the tires are new on it, probably not even 1k miles on them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
horn is cheap. But Pink! Bro...come on, you can't be real on that. How cheap is dirt cheap?
seriously its factory pink. not like barbie pink, its a darker pink. my wife just had to have it. well my brother has a friend that might want it so im gonna try to put a battery in her this weekend and get her running. so i guess it depends on how that goes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow, amazing, okie. I was just curious. A Battery isn't too bad to get it in shape.
yeah and of course an oil change cuz its been sitting for months. hopefully no gaskets or seals went bad from sitting.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heres the pink sunfire lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tbird is hiding in the background :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those are pimp, How did I miss these pics.... I would not drive that to save my life. Sorry dude. Just too feminine for me!
whats funny is i bought it off of a black guy lol. the pink seat covers really girlie it up lol.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts