TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Birds still running around? I've been out for bout 3 years but just got back to messing with this thing. I got my Mark 8 motor and tranny swap complete a while back. Workin on some pics. Some of you may remember me, some not. Just sending a shout out. How's the SC been running Jeff?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Damn... was wondering what had happened to ya.... My SC has been good, done a few more things to her...

Your swap sounds sweet, would love to see it whenever, tell u what... we actually have a more local club site to us here and it's called the Cintcc (Cincinnati Thunderbird Cougar Club) www.Cintcc.com

get on there and join and log on to the forums and we are actually going to be having a small meet up in Florence Ky at Hooter's. Love to see you make it!!

Stay in touch and maybe we can hook up again.

Jeff

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've been out of the state working the past coulpe years. Came home to find my Birds paint gouged on every body part you can imagine. To deep to fix to. Have to have the whole thing repainted. Also after the swap the Torque Converter Clutch solenoid hasn't worked even after the tune from Lonnie. Don't know what's going on there. Still don't have any new tires for my Cobras either. So needless to say I won't be able to make the meet unfortunatly. I'll go on and check that new site out. Still workin on the pics. Later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts