TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Hello everyone my name is Andrew i didnt know if anyone is in the Arkansas Chapter but if their is i say hello fellow arkansans

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Yes, there is but I'm the only really active one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, I'm checking in from northwest Ar. and just wondering if any others are around. I plan on taking my '95 to the Branson cruise in August(?). Anyone else want to meet up? I'm new to the Thunderbird community and always looking for folks who know more about them then I do....THAT won't take much.

Jaws

·
Registered
20 Posts
HEHE. We could start our own little club. I'll post here when the next time we have to go that way. I still stop and look at the super coupe I'm planning to add to the flock everytime I go that way. I'm off on Thursday and Friday almost every week. Maybe we could all meet up sometime. I'll bring my 10,000 original mile 95 4.6 LX, and my pretty wifie.:D
Jaws

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thinking about making a trip to fayetteville next Thursday or Friday. Any of those days work for you guys? My number is 352-217-4394, at least till next month. My name is Chris.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I won't be able to get over to Fayettville this week. I've got a couple of things that have come up. I'll try to get over next week or the week after.
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts