TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one from kansas ever talk on here any more? cuz im from the whicita area and am wondering if any of my fellow mn12 bretheren are close buy. be nice to maybe meet one of you.. lol ok buy

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Well I'm not from the area, but I get over there once in a while. My sister lives there. She has a 97 V6 T-bird that I gave to her when I bought a 97 Sport. With any luck maybe we'll run into each other some time. :D (Well, not literally ;) )

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u dive all the way to wichita to race? do you race out at international? havent ran there yety but hoping to some time soon.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ok so when is the next time everyone is going to be (or can be) in one of these places, and we can arrange for more T-birds to be there. My folks have been after me to get up to KC for a while now, and my sister could put me up in Wichita. And of course I'm always happy to meet folks at MoKan near Pittsburg. But lets get organized here. :D:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thunder bird when is the next time u are going to go down to international? might like to meet up. it will be fun. haha

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
well it won't be for a acouple of more weeks before i go again, I am still in the middle of painting my car at school in autobody class.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good to see some Kansas people on the club, I sort of live in Olathe, but I am currently having to call Germany home that is when ever I am actually there and not playing in the gaint sand box! Oh well Go Army!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts