TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 96 v8 bird got totalled... I found a mint 96 v6 bird. Is a v6 to v8 easy. What is all needed. thanks in advance.
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
my 96 v8 bird got totalled... I found a mint 96 v6 bird. Is a v6 to v8 easy. What is all needed. thanks in advance.
Chris
:gotsearch If you look around, there is even a recent thread where someone converted a v6 to a v8 DOHC.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I know ... I only searched a little. I jusy got lazy. I'm a little depressed my brother got rear ended and now i have a total. And my wife said " I TOLD YOU SO":mad: I did find a v6 with 42,000...asking $3,800 Ill let you all know.

·
Registered
219 Posts
there's was a pearl whit 95 v-8 , very pretty car in virden south of me , smoked a little no visible rust , black interior for 1100 , an 94 sc in athens for 900 in really nice shape , north of me , i'm still working on a guy in a lil' town on my route for his black 96 or 97 that's a v8 , smokes bad , rattles , and has some rusty 1/4 panels for 100 bucks . to me 3800 just seem's a lil' high . but i am a notorious tight a-- .... oh and a freind of my wifes , lola sold her son rickies car { it had been sitting for 3 years } after his unfortunate death , for 50 bucks to a kid in her neighborhood as she couldn't bear to look at it no more .... it was a 96 v6 ..... just gotta look around and eventually you find 'em . i only paid 200 for turd bird ............:znanner: found a rough and rusty 93 v6 in need of some major tlc real cheap in dawson { according to a friend who's a mail rural route driver there } like 300 bucks . it got my fancy as i have never seen a 93 in these parts ............... no i didn't buy it , and my 91 was a freebie , but it's history now , and it ran , 5.0 sport .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts