wheel choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheel choice for my truck. included are some old pics of my truck for color reference(green).

choice 1(2006) is plug and play. choice 2(2007) will require new lug nuts.

both are 17", so i will be re-using my wrangler rt/s's

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Im a non chrome fan.

Glad to see another blown SUV.

Ever taken it to the track?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see another blown SUV.

Ever taken it to the track?
not yet. just finished it about a month ago. it may do a pass or two at ffw in august, as long as it doen't rain like the last 2 years.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
What stock tire size does it have and what size tire are you planning on running?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P265/70/17...and keeping the same ones...they were only bought in september...though i have 11k miles on the truck since i bought it mid september!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
P265/70/17...and keeping the same ones...they were only bought in september...though i have 11k miles on the truck since i bought it mid september!!
Ok cool. I was going to suggest to keep the same radius on the tire if you went with a bigger wheel.

Got any pics of the bay?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cleaning the truck when i get out of work. will post all the updated pics...exterior and engine bay. rjstat saw it in person. everyone who does is impressed with the "OEM" look.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
So what are you hoping to see at the track? Do you know what you weigh? Sorry if for taking the thread off subject.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no idea about the track times. this is a land yacht, just a little(well, alot) quicker now. i weigh about 155....curb weight on the truck is 5685lbs per autotrader.com.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You should prob see some mid 14's.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it'll be a little heavier now that i am gonna have to add a 2nd carseat. :zwall:

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
woo hoo....johnny bling-bling only has one vote so far??

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
as requested...pics. #3-#10

note: in "picture 24" it looks like i have a big-ass bugshield, but it is a normal low-profile one. the shadows make it look bigger.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts