TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm suddenly out of transportation because the gas won't go into the tank. i just bubble out like the thing is clogged. it did it two weeks ago - i drove 5 mi. to another gas station and filled up fine, figured it was the pump. happened a week ago two, and i just went to a different pump at the same gas station and it worked fine. now it won't take any at all. once it when i put three dollars in it a saw it move, that took ten mintues at the pump because only 1 cent of gas trickles down every two seconds! I've been forced to only put 1 - 2 dollars of gas in my car at a time and sometimes the gauge doesn't change at all! Please help...this sux.

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Man, that sounds like the time I reinstalled my gas tank and pinched the filler hose shut. It would only take $.20 at a time, and it got VERY frustrating trying to put gas in on the way to work in the morning. Like I said mine was kinked because I cut the hoses to pull the tank to pull the driveshaft because the clamps were frozen, and Ford said they would only sell me the entire fuel filler assembly, so I used a bunch of fittings and clamps and reassembled it that way. Did you happen to pinch your hoses somehow? If not maybe they just collapsed from deterioration? :confused: Check the vent lines too. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts