TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, in an effort to get more people at the meet, I want some volunteers who can go post info about it on other sites. We need not only more people at the event it self, but we'd like a lot more people to come race with us. I'd love to see some Lightnings, Marauders, Crown Vics, etc. come out and run with us on Saturday. Rob has taken the registration requirement off the forums at MN12Nationals.com so that guests can post questions if they have them.

So what I want you guys to do is say what site(s) you'll be dealing with and then make a big fuss there about the racing and/or event overall. Remember, all MN12/FN10/Fox Birds/Cougars are welcome for the entire event and all Fords are welcome to come race with us. It will be $25 to race all day, $5 for spectators. If we have enough, we will do whatever payout we can on the brackets. Come one, come all, it should be an event to remember!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I've posted to the Heart of Carolina Mustang club (They come over here and post about their yearly car show in Cary so I figured why not). No responses, I'll update for price and stuff though.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Anyone post this over at CrownVic.net?? If not, I'll do it for you guys.

Jay

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
we limiting this to just rwd cars? :D i know there's a lot of svt contour people around the raleigh area and in surrounding areas that could possibly be interested..i'll see if it sparks any interest on contour.org

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i can't read so good sometimes.

·
Registered
343 Posts
From what I can see no one has posted at mustangforums.com so I'll get over there and do that.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is good guys. I want Lightnings, Panthers, Focus, SHOs, whatever they wanna race. If it's a Ford / Lincoln / Mercury I say bring it. I'd love to have a couple hundred cars to run. We have 8 hours at the track guys. That's a BUNCH of runs no matter how you slice it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts