TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me or give me the blue prints for the pass door window bracket this fell off and idk where the hell it bolts too lmao

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help idk where the heck this goes it fell off and I can’t even find out where the heck it bolts too looked up any combination of words to try and find the location of where it bolts up I’m so lost help!

·
Registered
478 Posts
My problem is idk where it goes

I’ve looked and I’m at a loss
Oh I know exactly where it goes 😅. I disassembled one to remove.a like new one from the junk yard. You have to remove the door panel, remove the side mirror, then roll down the window to look in between the sheet metal and outdoor. It goes near the bottom bracket should be a bolt you can remove your other door panel on the one that is in tact to cross reference.
best advice is to get another at the scrap yard.

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,317 Posts
There is supposed to be a "finger" on the top of that piece. It attaches to the side of the window track closest to the door latch. It pushes into the part of the track that is welded into the door. You need a new piece. Yours is broken.

Reactions: mercenvy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is supposed to be a "finger" on the top of that piece. It attaches to the side of the window track closest to the door latch. It pushes into the part of the track that is welded into the door. You need a new piece. Yours is broken.
I actually found out where it went but now my window only rolls down an inch even with it fixed…. And the track isnt broken I’m so confused.

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,317 Posts
I actually found out where it went but now my window only rolls down an inch even with it fixed…. And the track isnt broken I’m so confused.
Most likely you don't have that track installed correctly. Like I said there is a finger that is supposed to be on your track that is missing. It keeps that piece lined up properly. Did you replace that piece or resuse your old one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts