TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and new to the thunderbird and let me say it is one of the better cars i've driven.....
I just recently got a 95 LX with the 4.6 V8 and want to get a cervini's ram air hood. I went to the website but it said it fits 89-93's. Will it fit my 95 or is there any modifications i can do to it to get it to fit. I would much rather buy a hood that bolts directly on. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Without modifications, the Cervinis hood will only fit cars with a T-Bird 89-93 front clip (bumper, headlights, headerpanel). Lonnie has one on a 91 that was converted to a 96/7 front clip. He had Cervinis make the hood without trimming the front of it, and he cut out the front himself to fit around his headlights/bumper.

http://www.tccoa.com/rides/lonnie.shtml

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Unless You Convert To The 89-93 Front Clip, No. Look At A 89-93, Notice It Curves Down In Center Of Hood Unlike Yours Where Bird Is In Grill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the info has been great.....what other hoods are out there that look similar to the cervinis hood. I can do the modification if needed but would rather just bolt on and go. Its for a 95 LX with the 4.6

·
Registered
493 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts