TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in or around western kentucky know how to do the jmod? I could get all the parts and things needed, but I do not want to do the actual modification. Would anyone who knows how to do it be intrested in meeting some place and helping me?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
If you in West KY like Bowling Green, it is a VERY long drive to where me and Embassy got our J-Mods done; however, if you are near Louisville it isn't very long IMHO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in western Ky and would also like to do the jmod. I feel that i can do it myself maybe we could do it together this summer. If you doubt your abilities to do it yourself check out this page and see what all it will require. Im not sure how much u like wrenching on cars but i enjoy it and i enjoy learning and i hate paying someone to do something i could of done myself. Let me know what you think.

By the way AIM is a great way to contact me.

·
Registered
201 Posts
gwamo said:
Does anyone in or around western kentucky know how to do the jmod? I could get all the parts and things needed, but I do not want to do the actual modification. Would anyone who knows how to do it be intrested in meeting some place and helping me?
What is the difference between a shift kit and the JMOD? I have a shift kit from Art Carr and Have been in a 94 SC that has a JMOD done and the shift points are very hard... neck jerkers! :D Can an AOD be JMODDED even?

But is that all?? Sounds interesting though to maybe swap if that is possible?!

Jeff B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts