TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She charging like a train!!!

This hurricane is CHARGING and might mean some SERIOUS business.

Pretty ironic... Wilma is the last name available and shes the biggest in history!!! That must mean something.

Chow. Putting my supercharger in bed with me ;)

:cool:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
There was an interest out in the Atlantic which if developed would have become Alpha. After they use the list of names they start with the greek alphabet. I don't think they ever used Alpha.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
heh I think we'd be building an arc and gather animals 2x2.

·
Registered
653 Posts
awdRocks said:
Pretty ironic... Wilma is the last name available and shes the biggest in history!!! That must mean something.

My coworkers and I were joking yesterday about this. We found it funny that Katrina, Rita, and now Wilma (3 female names) were some of the most violent seen in a good while, and all pounded the same general area of the country that has a **** on the front of it. We said because of this, 2005 is the year of the b****. :rolleyes: Yeah, we're dorks.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rally said:
My coworkers and I were joking yesterday about this. We found it funny that Katrina, Rita, and now Wilma (3 female names) were some of the most violent seen in a good while, and all pounded the same general area of the country that has a **** on the front of it. We said because of this, 2005 is the year of the b****. :rolleyes: Yeah, we're dorks.

Thats pretty funny.... no wonder they are so vicious.. hehe

Well im surpised to have electricity at this stage. We have had about 74mph winds for about 2 hours.... we have about another 7 hours of this before we get the 115+ winds.... so far all the windows are holding up..... but man is it moving slow.... I think one can walk faster than shes moving.

Till later... thanks

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Good luck

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Al_Florida said:
There was an interest out in the Atlantic which if developed would have become Alpha. After they use the list of names they start with the greek alphabet. I don't think they ever used Alpha.
sure they've used ALPHA, it's sitting off the coast of haiti right now...lol :(

It sucks when your watching CNN and their reporting from your beach before the storm...wilma needs to go far south, charley was enough punishment.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Survived her!!!!

Man what a mess. House just got flooded and amazingly all my windows survived. My Explorer suffered a broken wind shield from my roof tile.

We actually already got power... well a few downtown neiborhoods. Hotel Zone is out of commission for a while... prob about a month on electricity. Cancun should be up to normal in about 6 months. They are working very hard to bring it back. It looks like a war zone.

Good thing is that there is lots and lots of money in this town. These hotel chains have endless money and I don't think they want to go to long without selling any rooms. Even though this is third world place, its definitely first world money.

My office got trashed. But we were blessed... all of the offices around us were insanely gutted out.... really weird, we have 4 HUGE windows facing the outside and none of them broke... and ALL of the offices around us are completely gone... even the ones that are behind us that you would think our office would have protected.

Then Wilma headed to Miami and trashed my brothers office in Fort Louderdale, and he has had no power at home for two days now. :rolleyes:

Ill post some pics of tonight...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts