TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well pulleys are installed and pretty much everything that i can see polished or chrome is. this is how it will pretty much look like in the engine bay minus the blue hoses. also until ready, minus the blower bracket that the measurements got screwed up on and now gotta redo it, my ac pulley got thrown off when pressing in the bearing, but should be fine, oh and the kb pullies should be arriving soon also. you should be able to get the general idea of what i got.
. but anyhow here's the new heart and soul of mark007..............................

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Thats Reeeal Nice !

·
Registered
103 Posts
thats super nice

·
Registered
554 Posts
mmmmm..... chrome......

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I think you should part that ugly thing and get you a 3.8.

Signature removed to protect the not so innocent.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Thats HAWWTTT!!!!!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Tell em how big that Throttle Body is......

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think you should part that ugly thing and get you a 3.8.
Signature removed to protect the not so innocent.
thought about it, but then i would have to compete with charles.

With all that chrome, is it for show or for go? It is sweet looking.
its a little of both, cant sit in the show area all the time.

Thats HAWWTTT!!!!!
thanks

thank you

Ok it looks good now you need to crate it up and ship it to MA. I will let you know when it gets here. Thanks for all your help
:)
whats the zip, cause as soon a i break it, its on its way to ya.

good luck keeping it clean man.
hey we have a resident car detailer in our houston group. he'll be responsible

Tell em how big that Throttle Body is......
just a lil bit bigger than stock.

:cool:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Oh one last thing get it in the car already.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
hey we have a resident car detailer in our houston group. he'll be responsible
Give me a call when you get a chance. If you allow us to use a pic of your motor on our website I will come out and clean it all up for you.

just a lil bit bigger than stock.
Mike has to be careful when walking around that thing. It might suck him up in the motor.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Give me a call when you get a chance. If you allow us to use a pic of your motor on our website I will come out and clean it all up for you.
when can you come by. im off til friday then i go back. let me know whats best for you til then. or were you wanting to do it after its installed in the car. heck could do bthh.

Mike has to be careful when walking around that thing. It might suck him up in the motor.
i'll have to install a proximity(sp) alarm that say"danger, danger will robinson( mike name instead)." or you know those signs that read if you're not this tall not allowed on ride. yeah you get the idea. or better yet just dont rev the car or leave it idle when he's around.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Ha too funny.

We saw Mike on a show last night playing Frisbee on the beach. It was a Sand Sculpture competition. Pearson saw him and said heeeey it's Big mike. It's pretty funny when a bathing suit looks like long pants and you have to roll them up.
:zwall:

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Ha too funny.

We saw Mike on a show last night playing Frisbee on the beach. It was a Sand Sculpture competition. Pearson saw him and said heeeey it's Big mike. It's pretty funny when a bathing suit looks like long pants and you have to roll them up.
:zwall:
Mikes gonna come beat you :D :tongue:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts