TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My baby*91 auto* is under my name on the left, It's gone a best of 15.8 at 88 with a 2.5 60ft time:leftright but that was bone stock, i'm waiting till spring to get new times, If my mom allows me to keep it. Its got a small pulley(something like a 15%), cai, no exhaust, shift kit,and some other little stuff not counting the diet i put the car through.
My 91 5spd i dont have times for yet, but I think thier gonna be kinda quick...

So what all do you guys have, and what can it do?

Justin

I forgot to say, on my time it was over 100degs that night and I was racing on bald dunlop sp4000's starting a nice smoke show for the first 200 ft or so of the track.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
The week I turned 21 I put in the engine that I ran the 15.169 at 93.58 on. I missed the age cut off of this thread by a nose, Jurgen is quicker but I am faster. Thread should have been out of the 'in school crowd'

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I haven't ran my mark8 yet .....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
im the fastest 15 year old and it doesn't even matter what i run. I will only b able to say 15 year old for another month though :( Soon there will b another yougin. I can feel it.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I don't know what she runs at the track yet, but I'll be finding out this summer. Somewhere in the 15's I suppose.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Im 21 shes got some new goodies I havent gotten any pics of yet, but not a bad car for a 21 year old right?

·
Registered
605 Posts
just turned 20

not sure what it will run, there aren't in track nears Va Beach, but plan on going to some this summer.....Very please with the appearance though---and i'm giong to be upgrading to the 97 headlights and cobra hood very soon, if all goes well with insurance..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I didnt think people in my age range here had some cars that quick lol. If things go as planned right now, I'll have a 96'or so Cobra by the end of spring and a 13 sec 5spd sc by the end of summer. I won't have to go as slow on speed mod's this time because I wont be driving my SC every day.

I'm kinda happy, I have one of the most worked on birds out of people my age still lol. 91 SC- ram air hood, saleen wing, complete system, the go fast stuff and some stuff in my garage I think is going to find its way on my 5spd now since i hsave to sell my auto. But hey, still have an SC and get a Cobra, ya I'll be happy, only hope i find the right car at a dealer auction:D Justin

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm 21. Haven't raced the Mark VIII yest but it's pretty damn fast. Surprises me how a big car like this can move so quick.

The Mustang runs 13.9 @ 99MPH and still has stock AOD tranny. Hopefully it will be getting a T-5 and a Vortech this summer. We'll see.

Most guys around here my age are into the import thing...or done up luxury cars. Actually, i guess i fall into the 2nd category huh? Oh well, leaves for interesting encounters at the stoplights when i'm in the MarkVIII

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I thought he asked about the fastest? 1/4 times wouldn't answer that question.

I've done 156mph in my SHO. (Cold day, long downhill). It's also a really nice taurus, but I'm sure some will still say "It's just a taurus!"

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Damn fools, so many of us youngins on here, I am amazed, just by the number of posts and experience you had, I thought you all were older, HanMan, 15!!! Wow, I have no idea what 1/4 is, but I can say she does 120 with startling regularity:D And as for the ricers, well, with all the crap they put on their cars, we are about equal, and I could outhandle them all.

·
Registered
709 Posts
well...

I havent ran my baby yet but I'm certain it could spank anyones mn12 here. It's a 92 base 3.8 with stock 3.27 rear end and AOD tranmition. I have added 3.8l badges onto the fenders, changed the sparkplug wires, rotor/cap and plugs to OEM replacements and even removed the muffler and air intake silencer! This bird flies let me tell ya!!

MAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Later slow pokes!

Jake

·
Registered
726 Posts
Um...lets see...
15.307 @ 91.44
Got some good mph, but et is still a little to slow. I'll work on it! :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I'm 20... and here's my 91 XR7 5.0. She ran a 15.2 @ 91mph before the recent tune up and a MK8 electric fan. I've got a set of 3.73s, clutch packs, a rebuilt AOD, transmission cooler, and fuel pump sitting at home... just gotta throw it all in. After it's all said and done, I'm looking for mid-low 14s.

She's got 131k miles on her... way too many, but she's held up (except for the drivers side rocker panel. :( )

She's all mine and I love her. :D

1 - 20 of 129 Posts