TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Looks like i'm new here but i'm not. I was "Eric420" but i can't log on because i forgot my password and i have a differant e-mail address. Anyway----I sold my 1995 Cougar and bought myself a 2002 Lincoln LS V8! I have some rare parts that i removed before i sold it and i'd like to sell them to someone. I cannot post attatchments here as i don't have any posts.....and i'm not going to either. If anyone is interested i can send pics via e-mail.

I have a RichardM intake tube for 94-95 4.6L. It includes everything from the throttle body to the mass air flow sensor. The tube is flat on the top and bottom and is powder coated. $100.00 shipped

Also i have a rear shock tower brace made by Steve4.6L.....I don't remember how much i paid for it or how much it's worth so make an offer....

There's also a center console with cupholders in grey.....$30.00 shipped

My email is--- [email protected]

My name is Eric, i'm located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Any questions feel free to ask....Sorry if i broke any forum rules but i'd like to sell this stuff....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other than TCCoA there's noone out there that cares about MN-12 cars....local paper is kinda silly.
I'm no stranger to TCCoA as i have over 500 posts under my old screen name. I remember all of you very well. I remember Mustos hacked up tub job on his blue bird....for example. Looks like this stuff is just gonna sit in the closet....thanks anyway guys.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm no stranger to TCCoA as i have over 500 posts under my old screen name. I remember all of you very well. I remember Mustos hacked up tub job on his blue bird....for example. Looks like this stuff is just gonna sit in the closet....thanks anyway guys.
LOL!!! Mods, move it to "For Sale" just for that!! Good stuff

- Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts