TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get in touch with speedfreak? I have been trying to get them on the phone for a couple days and their voicemail picks up the phone.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Actually No, I haven't either. I called Monday, left a message, and haven't heard back. I had placed an order with him a few weeks ago, just wanted to get an update....I guess I'll try again later this week.

Have you tried his email? I haven't just another suggestion.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nick said:
Actually No, I haven't either. I called Monday, left a message, and haven't heard back. I had placed an order with him a few weeks ago, just wanted to get an update....I guess I'll try again later this week.

Have you tried his email? I haven't just another suggestion.
Nick, I ordered the same setup you ordered about the same time. Please PM me if you receive it or hear anything and I'll do the same.

Thanks

Mitch

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did try emailing him, however I haven't heard anything back from him yet

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anybody heard from him?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same here. I have the kooks and I have to wait to install until I can get the rest of the system. Maybe we should try to send him PM's.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Good News, I got an email from Dan. Seems that he is having some phone issues, I'll see if I can get more info.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the phone rings now. Just nobody answers?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats what I was thinking.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is what I have to complete. I spoke to him several months ago and he said that he couldn't gaurantee that his exhaust would match where the kooks were. I just want his tubing kit so that I can have my exhaust guy cut and weld as he pleases.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Well, his email to me the other day was that my order was "the pipes have all been bent up, and i know some of them have been placed in the jig finished up."

So it sounds like he is still doing it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts