TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am just posting to encourage people to get on the owner's contact list and we can then find people that live near each other easily. I am asking this because I see a lot of people lately asking who lives in thier area. Thats fine but the list just makes things easy for that. And I am planning to thinking of doing another NY meet or something this summer and it would also make things easy for the people planning these meets.
Owner's Contact List

Take care everyone,
-Shawn

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I'd put my info up if I knew how...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Contact List

I'd post my contact info if there was a spot for us Canadian MN12ers.
Donnie

London, Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Re: Contact List

94XR7 said:
I'd post my contact info if there was a spot for us Canadian MN12ers.
Donnie

London, Ontario, Canada
Given that there is no allowance for Canadian or European owners, it might be a benefit to start a thread in the club forum to start. I'll get one started.

Canadians post here.

BC

·
Registered
668 Posts
hmmm who did it.

If you look on the contact page. You see that there is AK next to Oklahoma.
When did ALASKA =AK move and shrink in size. And tell me why we are so dog on cold if we are in the south now.

Did I miss the memo on the move. Was there Discovery: Civilization Special: Alaska the big move!! that I missed. I don't see one.

Was Texas really that mad that they were not the biggest state anymore and had Arkansas renamed Alaska=AK. And Alaska renamed Arkansas. Which still does not make Texas the biggest state. But they are slow (no offence to Texans) it will be another 50 years before they realize it and maybe they will get it right then.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was sort of hopping the mods here would see this and say who is in charge. Good work Soop, that should attract some people to it too.

Hey Canadians.... I dont know where in Canada you live but at one point me and JustinH were thinking maybe a Niagra Falls area meet. Anyone up there interested?

-Shawn

·
Registered
85 Posts
TRE45,Sounds like some of those dog gone glaciers musta pushed you way south in the middle of one of those long nights.(lol)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Re: hmmm who did it.

tre45 said:
If you look on the contact page. You see that there is AK next to Oklahoma.
When did ALASKA =AK move and shrink in size. And tell me why we are so dog on cold if we are in the south now.

Did I miss the memo on the move. Was there Discovery: Civilization Special: Alaska the big move!! that I missed. I don't see one.

Was Texas really that mad that they were not the biggest state anymore and had Arkansas renamed Alaska=AK. And Alaska renamed Arkansas. Which still does not make Texas the biggest state. But they are slow (no offence to Texans) it will be another 50 years before they realize it and maybe they will get it right then.
i think that might just be a typo. never seen someone rant so much about a mistyped character.

as far as the contact list is concerned, there will be a site redesign soon, which will include an updated contact list system. the readers rides and tech articles will also be updated.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
It's being worked on. And you could always use the N/A for the state and fill out the next field with the information...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Owner List Question of Secrety

May be a stupid questiion, but we go to all this trouble to do PM and stuff. Does anyone see a problem with listing our email addresses out there for all to see?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Re: Owner List Question of Secrety

AEDV8SC said:
May be a stupid questiion, but we go to all this trouble to do PM and stuff. Does anyone see a problem with listing our email addresses out there for all to see?
Set up a webmail account on hotmail or yahoo or somewhere like that. I have 2 hotmails and a yahoo for directing different info into. One of the hotmails is just for junk.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Scroll to the bottom of the list, there is a "Submit your info here" link.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Owner List Question of Secrety

AEDV8SC said:
I could see what you are saying here. For some its not a big deal and others dont want lots of junk emails and just wanna come here for the occasional visits. To ShadowDragon or whoever is working on the updated one maybe the new one could have a option to not put a email but have tccoa PM so we can still see where people are from but not bug them much. Anyone interested in meeting other MN12ers will probably put a email there anyway but just incase its nice to use the PM feature that this site offers. I know many use it already.

Anyway thanks to all the hard working people behind the scenes of this site. :thumbsup:

-Shawn

·
Registered
9 Posts
i'm from NJ and would like to go to a meet to meet some of the fellow MN12 members i feel left out noone to b*** s*** with and look at there car's too.:ztoohot: :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: Re: Owner List Question of Secrety

Until there is a better way of managing the section, i put the submission form back up for the contact list. Submissions will be emailed to me to be added (like it was before).

i guess it's possible to put a link to PM someone thru the TCCoA forums (if they have an account, obviously). i'll look into doing that.

i also fixed the Arkansas "AK" issue. i never noticed the error, but i didn't create the map, which has been there for some time.

Shawn40th said:

I could see what you are saying here. For some its not a big deal and others dont want lots of junk emails and just wanna come here for the occasional visits. To ShadowDragon or whoever is working on the updated one maybe the new one could have a option to not put a email but have tccoa PM so we can still see where people are from but not bug them much. Anyone interested in meeting other MN12ers will probably put a email there anyway but just incase its nice to use the PM feature that this site offers. I know many use it already.

Anyway thanks to all the hard working people behind the scenes of this site. :thumbsup:

-Shawn

·
Registered
855 Posts
HEY ROB!!!!?!?!?!?! What kind of mods have you done, and what color is the car? Is it green? i've seen one down by "dubz in motion" towards The Mill all the time.

I live in Mount Holly Too! Near woolman's lake.

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
JT,

I need my e-mail address updated, should I just submit the form anyway?

Shawn,

Any idea when you might have this meet? Hopefully I can make it to this one.

Joe

<i>Edit: You can either submit the form using Update for the Submission Type, or email or PM me.
</i>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts