TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I just moved to TX a little over a month ago, and I would love to check out some cool MN12's & maybe some other Fords....I need to get out & see the area and get to know people. I've been on TCCoA for near five years now, used to have a 96 V8 bird, now I have an 04 Mustang...I'd love to hang out...any G2G's coming up (besides 07/23-Austin, although I'd love to go, I'll be in Wichita Falls with my sister & bro. in law that weekend)

thanks....

Earl

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Welcome to Texas :wavey: Not sure if the guys in your area get together alot but here in the Houston area some of us meet up atleast once a month. But most of us get together every weekend. If you ever come to Houston let me know and I will get intouch with the guys. Also send a PM or email to Focus so he can add you to his list of Texas owners and he will be able to send you a email with things about this Chapter.

Chris

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
hey, what's up dood, i'm i fredericksburg, prolly about 50-60 miles away, lol, i've been to the mf area a few times, my nephew used to live in johnson city, he has since moved to stonewall, but if you ever want to hang out or something lmk, later'z............:)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Welcome to Texas, Earl! You will find that it is not only big enough for us, but it is big enough for all of our cars too. Going from one end of Texas to the other is like crossing several state borders in other areas of the country. I don't know how far Marble Falls is from San Antonio, but I'm not too far from chorizon.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not far at all from Fredricksburg...about 50 miles or so. I've been REALLY bored here the last week or so...just work/sleep, ya know? I need to socialize with people BADLY! :) As far as Houston goes, I might end up in that are later this year/early 2006 if I end up going to UTI there. Or I'll end up in this area (austin most likely) if I go to ITT Tech....

Earl

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
4point6r0x0rz said:
Welcome to Texas, Earl! You will find that it is not only big enough for us, but it is big enough for all of our cars too. Going from one end of Texas to the other is like crossing several state borders in other areas of the country. I don't know how far Marble Falls is from San Antonio, but I'm not too far from chorizon.
it's a straight shot up 281 to get from SA to marble falls. we all ought to meet up in johnson city and hang out there for a little while, it's almost a central location to all of us, lol, don't know what all we could do there though but it's an idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts