TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
how is everyone ,well since april 2008 i enlisted in the u.s.army.currently i am in iraq i have 2 months till my deployment is over.I just cant wait to get the hell ouuta here.i own a 95 lx, i need some advice,i just had a engine dropped when i was on leave didnt have a chance to drive it yet :( .should i sell it because i want a bird that has a sunroof and 4 wheel disc.i know u can swap over the rear brake set ups but i want the abs,does it really matter.as far as the sunroof goes i dont want no cheap pop out those are gay.lol the only mods i have done so far is a k&n panel filter,engine and a radio,planning on some kooks headers and a full exhaust .with a cold air kit,any suggestions on mods would be appriciated,thanks alot guys and gals

·
Registered
893 Posts
If you're wanting a sunroof, you might as well just buy one with a sunroof. And not every 4 wheel disc car has ABS, my car is one of those built without it.
I personally like not having it, because it's just another thing that can go wrong. I know how to not lock up the brakes, and I don't want to deal with the ABS failures that are inevitable with my luck.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I wouldnt personally because its just like a relationship.....you dont know what your gonna get yourself into, who knows what problems the other car has with the one you have now you know it, you know what you have done to it and a sun roof isnt really that expensive.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Just buy a second one with a sunroof, and I have two cars with sunroofs and neither leak. My 90 leaked and you know what I did? I fixed the seal. Complaining about a leaky sunroof equals laziness/incompetence.

·
Super Moderator
10,581 Posts
If you're tall, the cars with sunroofs are more of a pain; my hair brushes the headliner in the car with a sunroof.

There's over a 1 inch difference, it looks like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts