We need to get a meet set up soon.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Where is Elkton, MI?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am all about it.. where are we thinking about for this summer? Hopefully southern michigan somewhere!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its in thumb area, pretty much in the middle of nowhere 10 miles west of bad axe.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey Scott, lets get something going.. Maybe Milan on a Wednesday test and tune? Are there any events at Livernois that might interest us?

BTW- Thanks for the rear end. The Track-Lok is working great.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
We had a nice meet at Stoney, even with the rain.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Bunch Of Bums!

None of you losers ever want to get together for a friggin' meet anymore. There was supposed to be some meet at some lame-a$$ park in Redford. Never happened. A meet at some Buffalo Wild Wings. Never happened. A meet here a meet there. Forget it.

Hmmm....will this ever happen? None of you clowns has even seen my Mark, except Rob. Will there be a meet or not?

Yeah, I said losers! Wanna do something about it? Then let's MEET in person somewhere and settle this! Bring your Thunderbird/Cougar/Mark and show me what you're made of! That way I can bring the camera and take pics of our cars parked together for a thread and talk shop! At least we'll have MET for a MEET.

That is, unless.....I'm busy working or something.

Whatever.

·
Registered
477 Posts
We had a couple of meets at Dennis house. I won't lie and say I even remember what year thoughs were.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I am trying to get everyone together at Milan and earlier I tried to get everyone together for Downriver AND Telegraph cruises.. People are either too busy, not want to do whats planned or just trying to get through their life.. Dude, I am trying...

I am playing with the idea of starting a sub-club for TCCoA and Crownvic.net for Michigan members. That is coming this Winter. We will have at least one meet a year, on a Saturday and have it be organized. Stay tuned!

·
829 Posts
Sounds cool!

You do know that I wrote that as "tongue-in-cheek", right?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I know.. I wrote it the same way! :) Roger held us together, its too bad he isn't around anymore.. Miss you dude!

I don't think Michigan has enough members to go at it alone, I want to try to get the CrownVic guys involved too.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I know.. I wrote it the same way! :) Roger held us together, its too bad he isn't around anymore.. Miss you dude!

I don't think Michigan has enough members to go at it alone, I want to try to get the CrownVic guys involved too.
Wow, I held it together?? I finally get a chance to get on the internet, somewhere out here by Guam, and to see this....awww, you bastards are so kind.

As for a meet. Would you guys just grab a nadsack? I say do this, take a drive on wednesday night and go to NEW5 Auto Parts. Go see Paul. Alot of cool kick ass cars there.

Hell, do something... Grab a beer in Roseville, grab a Bates in Livonia...

Just do something, when its all over, regrets will be all you have.

·
829 Posts
Thanks Roger!! That's what I'm talking about! Even if it's a half hour I'm down for it!

Good luck in what you're doing!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Well, what do you guys want to do? My bird is out until the Oct 6th drag racing day.. Lets plan a small get together some how.

·
Registered
477 Posts
A quick spin to.......(feel in the blank) and back. Anybody know a good burger joint an hour away or so?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts