TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have not posted in a few months because of a move, making the house a home and buying cars! I now have a Thunderbird (V6) a Mercedes 1987 560SEL Sedan (V8) and a 1991 Jaguar XJS Roadster (V12!). So I have come to a crossroads, now that I have a VERY reliable car (the Merceds) and have a Jag that my stepfater is paying for the repairs, I may need to sell the T-bird. I want to turn the Jag into a VERY highly modified street machine and show it at my local car shows (Ocean City especially and jag Concourse D'elegance). I am still thinking about selling my T-Bird, I have not decided but would like help on a resonable asking price, 53,445 miles and no problems with it (knock on wood), everything is great on the car and has that camelion style paint (purple/blue). It is wired for Subwoofers and Amps and has an Eclipse head unit, would $6000 OBRO be fair? To those who have not driven a V12 it is insainley exilerating, hearing the roar of the engine and everyone acting surpriced saying "HOLY S^%*%, ITS A V12!" Will alwayse get me, its like two of my T-bird engines (literaly)!

thanks!

Jesse

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Was it your car that got stolen a while back? I remember someone with the name camelion or something similar got their car stolen.

If so sorry if I just screwed up your resale value here. :D Dont expect anyone to buy it for 6 either....at least not here.

*yep was you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was my car, and no there is no "record" of it getting stolen as there was no damage done to the actual car (I ran the title). I am seeling it at street price, but I am not sure if I will sell it yet, its a damn nice car!

Jesse

·
Registered
448 Posts
No one educated about Thunderbirds would by a naturally aspirated 3.8L for 6k unless there was a REALLY good reason to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts