TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what has everyone been up to? I been checking on here lately and haven't seen nothing new wondering if the MI people gave up.
I was thinking about another meet like we did at Buffalo Wild Wings last year. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
229 Posts
yeah, I check here every day and it's been dead for a long time. I was starting to think everyone left the state....LOL Anyway, I'm up for a meet as long as I'm not working. When you looking to have the meet......sometime soon or are you just trying to get something planned for right after the weather breaks ? Let me know. Hopefully we can get a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking around the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the plus side I got a guy making Roger's engine harness and trans harness. With all of the outstanding help from the people that have done this before were hoping to get it up and running like it should by June

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Holy Asshat Batman!!!! There is a new Thread in the Michigan Chapter! Forkin Eh!! Hells ya, lets do something, my car is broken, my blazer is broken, So I am up to pimpin the Mini Van! Hellzya!

What is up Forksticks! Good to see the most of ya.... Going to be running wiring in my man cave soon to be.... so I am busy...

Let me know forkers when and where!

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
im still around, the bird is too, but more or less, the car has just become a daily driver and no longer a toy, michigan roads/weather has taken its toll on the body and has a huge hole in the drivers side rocker pannel. on another note, i turn 21 this week so if any major plans come up for a birthday ill be sure to let you guys know!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm still around ,too, although I've got a new toy. A '70 Torino Cobra 429 CJ w/4-speed and a 4:11 locker. Lots of fun. I still have the Bird, also.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well guys nothing new on my end. I lost my job back in Sept. 2007 so all my projects are on hold. The pisser of it all is to make my 351w Project bird driveable all i rrealy need is the exhaust done. But being out of work in Michigan and trying to pay bills nothing is getting done.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you guy's think about meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings in canton Feb. 23rd?

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
im not gonna lie to you guys but...i do plan on selling mine this spring/summer...
and i dont think the price is too bad.... it does have a huge hole in the rocker and needs a few things, but 160K miles and still runs strong!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What do you guy's think about meeting around 4 in the evening. Drink a few beers and have some food.

·
Super Moderator
12,073 Posts
Drink one for me. lol

1 - 20 of 87 Posts