TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Mine is out for the count right now. I beleive I got a lifter problem, which im hoping the Valves didn't hit the piston's.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
clock is still rollin on mine...up to about 146K miles now, waiting for some money for the pi cam install.. other than that, still the same ole fat pig

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
why on Jackstand's?

Just get a cut-off switch and hit the switch for the winter. That's what I did but I closed the truck and can't get back in it. LOL

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
97qwikcat said:
why on Jackstand's?
wellllll...if it floods...you don't want it sitting in water....and some people don't want their tires being frozen all winter, then warming up...could mess with the rubber I guess.
My buddy puts his EVO up on stands because his garage sometimes gets flooded with 3" of water and doesn't need the evo sitting in water over night!

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
also supposed to take the weight off of the suspension so it doesnt sag. as well as get flat spots in the tires...

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Steve 4.6L said:
Yup..... the jackstands are so I do not get flat spotted tires. And so I can easily access the undercarridge for spring cleaning :eek: :D .

Steve 4.6L
I never have problem with flat spots i just put some cardboard under the tires and leave the battery connected becouse i start it every other weekend need to hear it .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts