TCCoA Forums banner

hey new to FL

831 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  boss102371 
#1 ·
hey im new to flordia. i live in winter garden and just moved here from massachusetts and want to meet some new people. i dont have a computer right now but will be up and running soon. im on my dads laptop right now but wanted to put this on now while i have it so anyone around here that wants to meet up or if you guys are having a meet up let me know. i have a 94 sc 5 speed it mess around with so let me know.

dave

#6 ·
winter garden is south west of orlando and this state has to many toll roads. the mods on the car is 5 speed swap, intake and flowmaster exhaust for now. i got 17in cobra r rims and its lowered 1.5ins and a sound system but other then that its stock. about the meets coment, that kind of funny.

#8 ·
Woah, I didn't know you could pack a car in a box. That's sweet.

#11 ·
MarkVIII.org is planning a meet in Tarpon Springs (west coast) and TCCoA is invited as well. Date is July 1st, from noon 'till whenever, but some of the Central FL guys might be getting together for a breakfast mini-meet beforehand as well.

Check out the other thread in this forum, and there's a link from there to the one at MarkVIII.org: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=100125

Welcome to Florida, boss!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.