TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
Now that is halarious.. I wish Dell would SHOOT that guy..

DUDE! You getting a Headache from My Dumb Commericials!

·
Registered
668 Posts
GOT Naws? = Blowed up on side of road!

·
Registered
51 Posts
WkStill said:
Now that is halarious.. I wish Dell would SHOOT that guy..

DUDE! You getting a Headache from My Dumb Commericials!
Hey WKStill, just a little known fact for you, that annoying little kid, he is the founder of Dell!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hahahaha!! Little known fact, but someone put crack in donnyp's Cocoa Puffs!!

... unless that kid is Michael Dell Jr... Then I could see how someone could get confused.

PJ

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
donnyp02 said:

Hey WKStill, just a little known fact for you, that annoying little kid, he is the founder of Dell!
:bs:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dang dude, I was wondernig why that 150 shot wasent making my car go faster!!! Thanks a mill for clearing that up for me!!!!

HanMan said:

Donny, You do know that NO2 is supposed to go in you chambers not your nose right?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
donnyp02 said:

He isnt the founder. He is just a student at NYU (I forgot if it was a English or Film major). I think it was one of the morning news shows that I saw they interviewed him.

"
Dell Computers broke with traditional methods of purchasing computers from its inception in 1984. Founder Michael Dell (who started his business from his dorm room!) created his company on the simple premise that consumers ought to be able to buy computers directly from the source, with all the "bells and whistles" they desired. His visionary concept has grown into a multibillion dollar business with worldwide facilities and ranking as the #2 manufacturer in the United States. Dell Computers isn't content to rest on their laurels, however. They want YOU to have the perfect computer and are dedicated to aggressively pursuing and implementing the very latest technology.
"
If the founder was in college in 84 he is probably in his 40s now, maybe late 30s. That kid doesnt look that old to me.

-Shawn

·
Registered
51 Posts
Huh, ok, goods facts ;-) I was always told that the kid in the comercial was the one that founded it out of his dorm, well sorry for the misinformation ;-)

Shawn40th said:

He isnt the founder. He is just a student at NYU (I forgot if it was a English or Film major). I think it was one of the morning news shows that I saw they interviewed him.

"
Dell Computers broke with traditional methods of purchasing computers from its inception in 1984. Founder Michael Dell (who started his business from his dorm room!) created his company on the simple premise that consumers ought to be able to buy computers directly from the source, with all the "bells and whistles" they desired. His visionary concept has grown into a multibillion dollar business with worldwide facilities and ranking as the #2 manufacturer in the United States. Dell Computers isn't content to rest on their laurels, however. They want YOU to have the perfect computer and are dedicated to aggressively pursuing and implementing the very latest technology.
"
If the founder was in college in 84 he is probably in his 40s now, maybe late 30s. That kid doesnt look that old to me.

-Shawn

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Nah he isn't the founder, and Dell is moving away from using him. There was a story on CNN a month or so ago about it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The jokes from F&F II will start coming out soon. They use NX in this movie....should be funny.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Hey tre45

I liked that Naws = Blowed up long side the road. (LOL) That was a good one!! Try this one- Naws+ 96K mile stock motor, stock tranny, through the the factory cats and cat back exhaust+ somebody that knows how to use it= 13.0's @ 104.25 MPH at 350' Elev on drag radials (Since 1999)!!!!

Later and Merry Christmas!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts