TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not pushing or anything. Just wondering when the next update of members will be done. I still haven't gotten my member number or anything. But anyway, just wondering about that. Let me know.

Christopher

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I had to straighten out some database issues. I believe they're just about all gone. I didn't want to add anything until I had some freaked out things fixed. (be careful with screwed up queries and visual basic for apps.) :D ALWAYS remember which one is the good one and which one is the copy!

·
Registered
164 Posts
readers rides

Hey SW, just a quick question, how come i cant update my pic in the readers rides section anymore? Ive done some bad a$$ things to the bird since then, and i was hopin i could show everyone.

Thankx
Jesse

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
There's still nobody handling the Readers Rides section. This is why it's not being updated. The position is open for competent volunteers, but none have stepped forward. It requires some fairly decent HTML/PHP and graphics knowledge and decent amount of time each week. If anybody's interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I know PHP, what kind of backend are you using? I'm familiar with MySQL.

We could try something out, I'm not sure how much I could devote each week, but it should be a relatively maintenance free thing once it's set up right.

-Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts