TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about the dubya thread, i just thought those quotes were really funny, didnt mean to start all of that out of control debate with all the name calling or anything... some people i guess have to learn to lighten up and not take everything so seriously. i'd also appreciate no replies to this thread. -greg

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
The only reason I am makin this post is to apologize for my previous posting in the dubya thread, I was out of line, and I think we all were a little off the mark by the end, I meant no disrespect, but each one of us gets a little hot under the collar when our beliefs are challenged, wether it be from within our without, and I think it shows when we are able to band together and support each other after a crisis like that of 9/11, I would again like to apologize, to Jim, Aloysius, Last Mrk, and any others I may have offended or upset, or even just ticked off a little, it was the holidays, and not neccessary, so to everyone out there, our servicemen, the hardworking people of america, thank you for being you, and keep on doing what you do best, I love you all. Thank you shadowdragon for cutting it off and allowing us to cool our heads. Happy new year to all.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hmm...

All I see are pictures of Boosh, where's the humor. ;)

About the dubya thread:
I love a good debate and got into it immediately. But really that's all it was, a debate. Everyone's opinion matters. :usa:

Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas!

Happy New Year.:zbounce: :wiggle: :znanner: :zbeer:

·
Registered
505 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Originally posted by GreenBird

Real Cute is that the only one you know how to paste in your messages?....Here I think this is better for you GreenBird... Oh yes, as usual you are a day late and a dollar short :rolleyes: Once again you have to postwhore useless drivel...

·
Registered
505 Posts

:)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Blown94SC said:

Real Cute is that the only one you know how to paste in your messages?....Here I think this is better for you GreenBird... Oh yes, as usual you are a day late and a dollar short :rolleyes: Once again you have to postwhore useless drivel...

jeeez, remind me to stay clear from your path...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.