TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... does anyone else agree with me that some of the pioneers that still lurk around here deserve a better name/description than "Newbie" or "First Gear Poster". I just hate seeing the pioneers getting like argued and disagreed with by a true "newbie". I mean the few that are still around we should really try to keep. To bad like 95% of them left.... so anyone else agree with me? Maybe let them choose there own saying (under the avatar)? Anyways, just an idea :D !

G

·
well I personally don't care what it says under my name.... I don't know everything but I try to put my own .02 into anything that I might know anything about.

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
I could understand maybe doing it by number of years as a member. Also for those who give a service to the club such as Richard M, Dennis, and the many others. Also for the chapter directors and other coordinators.

later,
jay

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by Spidey2721
I could understand maybe doing it by number of years as a member. Also for those who give a service to the club such as Richard M, Dennis, and the many others. Also for the chapter directors and other coordinators.
Yea thats what I mean. Also like for people like Lonnie, A-Train, Rudy, etc (alot more people).... that know what they are talking about! I read a post a little while ago a Lonnie had replied to it with his "hardcore tech" and then the newbie started arguing back disagreeing and all. That just pisses me off...lol. I beleive thats why half the people left from here. So I figure if these pioneers have something besides "newbie" for there status, maybe they will get the respect they deserve! Just my .02! :D

J-Rob, yea I noticed a few people have there status dealt with. Like Dennis, JT, Seabass, etc...

And me? I can careless what my status is also. I am a nobody here...lol. Just wuv the birdies! :D

<i>Well, i still moderate over here and have some admin functions you know. Anyway, Bill changed my title. i could change it back to moderator (and anyone else's to whatever) if i wanted.</i> JT

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What I'm worried about, is being called a '5th gear poster' when my car only has 4 gears :D!

Any way to call myself an 'over drive' poster :p?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts