TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello. My name is Katie. I am a relatively new owner of a 1992 SC, and I live in Atlanta. ^_^ I am still learning about my car and I am interested in learning how to do the repairs myself.
I dont know much else to say... so I guess I will post a picture. ^_^

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Hey there, nice to meet you. Rick will do a great job on your baby, and these guys here are good for anything from really bad humor to really good work themselves.

Hope to see you at the August 6th meet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou. ^_^ I will request that day off work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Hi I'm the one hosting the meet on the 6th. I'm looking forward to meeting everone that will show up for more info on the meet just look under mideast Ga meet in the Georgia Chapter and let me know if you can get the day off.

Douglas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks. I would love to go and I will definately let you know if I can get the day off. I believe I can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Welcome to the Ga Chapter.

Good to see another SuperCoupe in the Chapter. Your car looks very similar to my '93! Do you have any work done to her... him in your case (the car)?

Chris, the one with the FMIC (Front Mount InterCooler), was nearly giving me a run for my money at the last meet! When he floored it, I could defintely hear him coming... as I am SURE everyone could hear me as well!

-Kornhaus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scottkornhaus said:
Welcome to the Ga Chapter.

Good to see another SuperCoupe in the Chapter. Your car looks very similar to my '93! Do you have any work done to her... him in your case (the car)?

Chris, the one with the FMIC (Front Mount InterCooler), was nearly giving me a run for my money at the last meet! When he floored it, I could defintely hear him coming... as I am SURE everyone could hear me as well!

-Kornhaus

I bought my SC for $2000 and I have put about $5000 in unexpected repairs and maintainance. I haven't really had anything special done to her just yet. I just ordered Tokico shocks and struts for her today and a plan to get them put on soon after I get them. She has a decent exhaust system and I had cats put on about a year ago. They were put on very nicely though. I bought some nice tires and I also just bought an old amp and subs from a friend.
Thats about all I have had done so far... but I plan to do more. I just want to learn to do a lot of it myself. ^_^ Thankyou for the welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
All cars are "she/her", Scott. Regardless of the owner's gender.

Except Matt's 'Stang. It's neuter.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,165 Posts
JStudrawa said:
....Except Matt's 'Stang. It's neuter.
LOL That would make the 'Stang a Gelding! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,936 Posts
Welcome to the GA chapter and the boards Katie. There is a lot of information here and over at the SCCoA. Also when our knowledgable SC guys show up....there is a lot of knowledge to be had by just talkin' to them. I don't know if I will be at the August 6th meet but we will see.

Russell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
darkautumn,

If you want to your name on the shirt, and if you want to purchase one, please let me know asap.

You can see what the shirts will look like here.

-Kornhaus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scottkornhaus said:
darkautumn,

If you want to your name on the shirt, and if you want to purchase one, please let me know asap.

You can see what the shirts will look like here.

-Kornhaus

Yea! I would love to get a shirt. Where would I purchace one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
96bird said:
Welcome to the GA chapter and the boards Katie. There is a lot of information here and over at the SCCoA. Also when our knowledgable SC guys show up....there is a lot of knowledge to be had by just talkin' to them. I don't know if I will be at the August 6th meet but we will see.

Russell
Thankyou so much. You don't know how relieved I am to find people who know something about my car. I requested the day off for the meet, so maybe I will see you there if you can go. ^_^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
darkautumn said:
Yea! I would love to get a shirt. Where would I purchace one?
I am collecting the money now. The deadline to give me the money for a shirt, is July 31, 2005. The shirts cost $15 each, and I will need your shirt size. They are 100% cotton, so expect them to shrink a little. Since you have already added your name to the roster list, I will make sure and add your name to the shirt.

-Kornhaus
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top