TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new guy in mich... first bird for me......this site rocks...... im sure ill get all the help i need here to get and keep my bird lookin and runnin strong..... just need to find out how to post pics... any help would be appreciated
..... later

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
wow..nice lookin bird, so is it the 4.6 or 3.8?.....i see the sc bumper but those arent the sc gfx, overall very sharp tbird!

just my opinion, lose that piece off the back window.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea.... its a lx but has a newer mustang motor......high flow fuel pump..... bigger injectors, adjustable regulator, msd ignition, K & N filter with new air tube.... complete dual exhaust with X pipe, built tranny with 2800 stall, SCT multi position chip, has a different intake and throttle body spacer.... used to have a 150 shot of nos, lowering springs 18" rims with bf goodrich g-force tires..... cobra rear with 4.10 posi........ im sure im forgetting something.... but thats the lions share of mods

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Very nice!!!!!
Real clean looking!!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Good looking car my man.

now..........GET SOME DISC BRAKES IN THE REAR :cool:
haha

Hopefully you can make it out to one of the meets sometime so you can meet all the guys

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yea.... its a lx but has a newer mustang motor......high flow fuel pump..... bigger injectors, adjustable regulator, msd ignition, K & N filter with new air tube.... complete dual exhaust with X pipe, built tranny with 2800 stall, SCT multi position chip, has a different intake and throttle body spacer.... used to have a 150 shot of nos, lowering springs 18" rims with bf goodrich g-force tires..... cobra rear with 4.10 posi........ im sure im forgetting something.... but thats the lions share of mods
If you made over 300rwhp with that set-up.......(nitrous doesn't count...it's removed)
the gods have blessed you.

Newer mustang motor...what year? NPI or PI?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have the disc brakes... just waitin on the time to install them..... been workin alot lately... my next purchase is going to be a cowl or ram air hood...... thanks for all the comments...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice ride.

In myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy opinion I would lose the svt and Cobra emblems.

Welcome to the site... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey do you got a baby seat in the passanger seat???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts