TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, just wanted to say hello to everyone here :) i never thought i'd find a place based on merc cougars and tbirds, this place is awesome. i've got a 1995 cougar xr7 (4.6sohc) and a 1990 240sx fastback which is awaiting an engine swap, as i blew it's motor up (hahaha)

it's nice to meet all of y'all, i'll see you guys arround here :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
so you want like a cookie or sumpn?? j/k

welcome to the board man I hope you find it both useful and informative and don't ever by a honda =)

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
As a somewhat new guy myself, I would like to say welcome, and you will never find a better group of guys, they have helped me with all kinds of probs, this is THE greatest source of info on our cars, better than anything you could get from a repair manual. I was so pumped to find such a group of people as enthusiastic about these cars as I was, so don't be shy to ask away, we are here to help!:)

·
Registered
529 Posts
/me gives 92coug...2 COOKIES..cuz hes from WA and thats juz coo

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Thanks ASSASYN, I love it here, gotta say I like Cali better though, *SIGH*, J/P, anyways, yeah, this board rocks, and it's people like you that make it better, not to mention guys like OKCBird, and tons of others, you guys are a wonderful bunch, so far you have treated me good, and I hope I make it to Nats this summer, Colorado here I come. HOOWAH!!! Anyone else in the Northwest wanna meet up somewhere along the way and then we can convoy our way into Colorado, lemme know.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You're right - this place is awesome :).

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Hi, i'm new

Mustang5L5 said:

Hey your welcome! I was the one on corral.net that gave you the link. Hope you found out your gear answer.
haha hey, thanks for the recomendation! yep, they're some funky 3.08's. i need some 3.73's :D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Da Merc said:
hi everyone, just wanted to say hello to everyone here :) i never thought i'd find a place based on merc cougars and tbirds, this place is awesome. i've got a 1995 cougar xr7 (4.6sohc) and a 1990 240sx fastback which is awaiting an engine swap, as i blew it's motor up (hahaha)

it's nice to meet all of y'all, i'll see you guys arround here :)

Welcome to the forums. There is a lot to look at and read here so enjoy. Most of us are friendly and dont bite so just ask if you have a question. Tech articles and the search feaure at the top are like best friends here for looking up answers sometimes too.

I have a friend here at school that also has a 240 and he is doing a swap too. He is doing the JDM 1.8 Turbo swap. I dont know details except that.

-Shawn

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Hi, i'm new

Shawn40th said:

I have a friend here at school that also has a 240 and he is doing a swap too. He is doing the JDM 1.8 Turbo swap. I dont know details except that.

-Shawn
that'd be the ca18det, it came in the 1989 to 1990 180sx. in 1991 they switched to the 2.0 litre sr20det, the motor from the silvia and the bluebird :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts