TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Kunta Kinte!

I just got back from Colorado a bit ago. I heard that Vic was trying to get us all together, so I ran as far as I could on short notice.

Actually, a friend of mine just bought a vacation/retirement place in Buena Vista. I pulled a U-Haul trailer up there for him, and flew back tonight. Beautiful views, lots of whitewater rafting, ATV trails all over the place. I'm going back in August for a week. We're going to pick up a couple of ATVs and leave them up there. Then, anytime I use the house, they are there.

Buena Vista is up at 8000'. The high the last few days was 80-81. It was low 60's in the morning. It sucked to get off the plane tonight, and hit that wall of humidity.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Kunta Kinte!

I just got back from Colorado a bit ago. I heard that Vic was trying to get us all together, so I ran as far as I could on short notice.

Actually, a friend of mine just bought a vacation/retirement place in Buena Vista. I pulled a U-Haul trailer up there for him, and flew back tonight. Beautiful views, lots of whitewater rafting, ATV trails all over the place. I'm going back in August for a week. We're going to pick up a couple of ATVs and leave them up there. Then, anytime I use the house, they are there.

Buena Vista is up at 8000'. The high the last few days was 80-81. It was low 60's in the morning. It sucked to get off the plane tonight, and hit that wall of humidity.
Boy ain't that the truth. They just open the door to the plane and the funk comes in.
Colorado... sounds nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts