TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some new foglights for x-mas..they are HID 10,000k H2 foglights..made by PIAA..yumm yumm yum..anyone else have foglight pics?

-Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks hottttt, I would do it but I am still debating on a Xenon front lip since the car I will end up with already has what looks like Xenon sides and rear.

Rowland Heights, eh? I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, maybe after the lien sale is up and I register the 'Bird we can meet up, it's a 94 so same style as yours but not as clean.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not as clean?...haha after this winter yea right...i just put 2 coats of wax on like 2 weeks ago and i havent had the time to appreciate it cuz of the friggin weather..

-Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/750285

That's the domain for my car, there are pics of it there.... it has a small pushed in part on the bottom underneath the passenger side vent where you located your lights, it has a jacked up doorlock, and it has a two inch long dent/scratch on the trunk. It needs the rear ground effects touched up. It needs a driver side window and then a tinting for it to match the other windows.

I'm thinking it needs the window, then the Xenon lip, then fix the door, then the trunk, then the car should get a nice pearl white repaint. Is gold plating the bird and running with gold tailpipes too ghetto or is a 94 Tbird just luxo-sport enough for it? The Lexus boys do it, why can't we?

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
I'll be adding Hella FF75 fogs in the lower spots, FF50 driving lights in the air inlets, and doing a true HID-projector retrofit to some 96/97 clear lenses. I'll add some pics in a month or so when I get all the $, the parts in hand and installed

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
Yo mike you should slap some 18 chromes on there it would stand out alot better.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
antz_tbird said:
Yo mike you should slap some 18 chromes on there it would stand out alot better.
whoa that came out of no where..and yes im considering 18in chrome rims..that would be the last thing i would do to my bird..seeing how i want to get a mark 8 soon..so i would jus switch it over..

-Mike

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
just noticed were about a month apart....agewise. I dunno what that has to do with anything...:D. I remember awhile back you left me a message on my guestbook at cardomain. That's where I know you from.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I really like the look of the Hella's. When I decide to get off my a$$ and get a set the world will be a brighter place. :D

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
..seeing how i want to get a mark 8 soon..
You really should think about that for a while...

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
the mark 8's have their own issues as well. Particularly with the rear air suspension going out. They more costly to maintain, and require premium fuel. Markviii.org is a good site to go to for mark 8 stuff.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Thyg0d said:

Taken with a mobilephone so the quality sucks but
it got kinda cool anyway... Hella FF75's

//Per
are those the fog lights, or the driving lights? i got the ff75's in the driving light beam pattern, big difference at night, i have them wired with the park lights, they are in the air ducts in the front bumper, so they are mounted a little higher than most, but they work great,

you can barely tell when the headlights are on because of how bright they are, lol, got pulled over one night because i forgot the headlights were not on, truly awesome lights, i wanna see if i can find some silvania silverstars that will fit the housings, that will be sweet, later'z.....:D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It's the fog one's...
And I totally agree with you...
You don't really need the headlights with those on...
They even got a better beampattern than the headlights..
Which I got to say sucks... Don't understand how Ford
could make something that bad... I could make better
headlights with aluminium foile (Sp?) and some seethru tape..
:D

Since mine is a 93 I just replaced the old one's with the hellas..
I've got Silverstars in them now... The difference is huge..

Now I've just got to find Silverstars for the headlights...

If you can't find Sylvania Silverstars with the H3 or H7 socket (don't remember
which is in the hellas...) look for Osram Silverstars...
Same company, it's just that in the states it's called Sylvania...
Don't know why though...

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Thyg0d said:
It's the fog one's...
And I totally agree with you...
You don't really need the headlights with those on...
They even got a better beampattern than the headlights..
Which I got to say sucks... Don't understand how Ford
could make something that bad... I could make better
headlights with aluminium foile (Sp?) and some seethru tape..
:D

Since mine is a 93 I just replaced the old one's with the hellas..
I've got Silverstars in them now... The difference is huge..

Now I've just got to find Silverstars for the headlights...

If you can't find Sylvania Silverstars with the H3 or H7 socket (don't remember
which is in the hellas...) look for Osram Silverstars...
Same company, it's just that in the states it's called Sylvania...
Don't know why though...
yeah, i think the hella's are h7's, threw my box away about four months ago, i'll google it a little later, so you got the silverstars in your fogs, huh, i thought the light looked alittle too white in your picture, i think some people are gonna hate me when i get the silverstars in, because when i'm rolling at night with the lowbeams and hella's on, they flash their highbeams at me on the highway, lol, sometimes even in town, too bad they don't know that my highbeams are 100 watts apiece, so when i flash them, they dim their lights so frigging fast it's hilarious, 100 watt highbeams+hella ff75's=retina scorching light!.....:D:D:D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Yeah the Hellas use the H7 bulb. How the crap do you get Silverstar bulbs in the fog lights?? I thought Silverstars were conventional Halogent bulbs, not HID? I'm lost :confused:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Yeah the Hellas use the H7 bulb. How the crap do you get Silverstar bulbs in the fog lights?? I thought Silverstars were conventional Halogent bulbs, not HID? I'm lost :confused:
:zbash: the fog lights thygod has are the hella ff75's, and the silverstars are not hid's, somehow we just got off the topic, lol.....:D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Ahh, okay. Even so, how do you put silverstars in fog lights? Just get silverstars in a H7 bulb?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Ahh, okay. Even so, how do you put silverstars in fog lights? Just get silverstars in a H7 bulb?
uhhhh, i dunno, :2huh: what do you think? lol, j/k, yeah, i haven't seen them though, gonna have to shop around, i'm thinking about getting the silverstars in my parklights, too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts