TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody up for another get together at Highbeams in Garner. Right now, the 22th of October is looking good. Same time as before, unless you want to be like Eddie and start eating an hour before anyone else is there. :eek: I think he was just hungry from the drive from Charlotte.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Sure thing. If I would have known Eddie was there so early I would have joined him since I'm only 10 minutes away. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
eghhhhhh i dunno yet. Kids got soccer game sat morn. And i im trying to save some cashola to go to the shootout. Anyone here going?

Tyler

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted it on SCCoA.com too. Will I be in a 91 or a 94?????? :eek: :D :cool:

·
Registered
252 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Don't you have to come through Raleigh to get to the Shootout? ;)

haha,

WHO IS SETTING THESE TIMES!!!!!!! :D
didnt i mention before the time was set that i had soccer in the noontime? :D

Tyler

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I know, but when you come through for the shootout you can bring my box. ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tyler, soccer at noon? Come on man, that's so cliche. :D Would a later time be better for you? 3, 4, 5, ...........I'm open to making it later if that will help. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
still working the wife into it.

remember the whole thing eddie stated.

Tyler

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, the time is 4 o'clock pm and if Tyler's wife keeps giving him the eyes, he just needs to look away so he can't see them. Hope everyone can make it. See ya then.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It would be cool to have them lined up across the front, facing 70.
Hopefully everyone that made it last time can come again and maybe a few more.

·
Registered
252 Posts
dude im so lost, 22 oct, i thouht you siad last month, i should be there, with or without the multi-color moblie

Tyler

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
dude im so lost, 22 oct, i thouht you siad last month, i should be there, with or without the multi-color moblie

Tyler
:rofl:

I'll have to pick up a new cordless screwdriver for the speaker box. ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It was last month (Sep 22) and you weren't there. You are lost. All you've been thinking about is the shootout. I want to see the multi color car. :D :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
wait what is this... some girl from TN wanted to go to the all ford car show in wilmington that day... but I think I might have to ditch and come see you guys... its closer and that car show looks like its dominated by moosetangs anyway lawl.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FunktasticLucky said:
wait what is this... some girl from TN wanted to go to the all ford car show in wilmington that day... but I think I might have to ditch and come see you guys... its closer and that car show looks like its dominated by moosetangs anyway lawl.
Where are you located? How far from Garner?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
If all goes well it will be a drive from Asheville NC. You guys are near raliegh so its about a 4 hour drive doing the speed limit. Give me some details on this like what we are doing and some costs and I'll scrounge up the gas money for my cougar to bring it on down... and I'm being a bit**. I'm making her drive her V6 Mustang and I'm taking my g/f with me. Alright once I get some details I'll make the decision... just gotta know kinda soon so I can find someone to work my shift at Dillards.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Stay on 40 when you hit Raleigh, Get off on South Saunders St. US70 and take it all the way till it splits on the left from 401, stay left and it's right after that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts