TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please dont flame ,, Just a newb thought. The open valley under a PI Intake Before you do your burnout to clean the tires What if you put dry ice in the valley ? To cool the air in the intake , Again Just a thought

Or is it about impossible to get to it by the looks of everything I would say that is the case

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you could pour liquid nitrogen in there, but I don't recommend it.

Very true bird...... But it might be a good invention to make something that would cool the air in that open area. It was just a thought that ran in my head when I was checking it out

·
Banned
377 Posts
ive seen people spray nitrous on their intercoolers before a drag race....that is effective....but id be a little worried about the very hot intake and the very cold dry ice .....isnt that how you can crack things?

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive seen people spray nitrous on their intercoolers before a drag race....that is effective....but id be a little worried about the very hot intake and the very cold dry ice .....isnt that how you can crack things?
yep sure is bud

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Unfortunately, hot air rises, cool air does not. Having the ice under the intake wouldn't do much if anything. Not to mention the fact that the composite intake isn't the best thermal conductor (this is both good and bad, lol.) It was a great idea, though. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts