TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,201 Posts
umm....k....:rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
I believe the prayer should actually be “for all those, who by fait of fortune find themselves traversing and navigating a path near, in proximity to or even by means of a distant tangent to tommywdetroit, as his gaseous contributions to society reach like the mushroom cloud of an a-bomb.

amen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tbirdbrain said:
I believe the prayer should actually be “for all those, who by fait of fortune find themselves traversing and navigating a path near, in proximity to or even by means of a distant tangent to tommywdetroit, as his gaseous contributions to society reach like the mushroom cloud of an a-bomb.

amen
LOL, and it begins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
tommywdetroit said:
God help us all, my friend brought over a sack of breakfast burritos from Mc Donalds. Say a prayer for my hiney...
Now there's a mental image I could have done without! :)
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
Someone call CARB and see if this man passes emissions! Something tells me we need to do something about his excessive air pollution!:D
 

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
Joined
·
6,910 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Something tells me we need to do something about his excessive air pollution!:D
same goes for you, beau. after you pounded one into my drivers seat, i cant pass emissions! you could have at least leaned to the side :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
big mike said:

same goes for you, beau. after you pounded one into my drivers seat, i cant pass emissions! you could have at least leaned to the side :tongue:
ROFLMAO You guys are hilarious. I swear, leave it to men to make teh funnay outta farting and crapping.
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
big mike said:

same goes for you, beau. after you pounded one into my drivers seat, i cant pass emissions! you could have at least leaned to the side :tongue:
I kept warnin you. If you kept up rippin em in front of the fan so you didn't have to deal with em, but i had to suffer, i was gonna give you paybacks. Think of it as a "slow release" air "freshener", because its gonna take a while for that one to disapate. Those were the ones you could feel warm your cheeks on the way out, and make the neighbors gag. I was so proud of that one! :cool:
 

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
Joined
·
6,910 Posts
AverageJoe said:


I kept warnin you. If you kept up rippin em in front of the fan so you didn't have to deal with em, but i had to suffer, i was gonna give you paybacks. Think of it as a "slow release" air "freshener", because its gonna take a while for that one to disapate. Those were the ones you could feel warm your cheeks on the way out, and make the neighbors gag. I was so proud of that one! :cool:
shouldnt have taken me to JumBurrito for dinner then :tongue:

now i know why my seats have rips in them :leftright
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
you think those are bad... try mixing beer, rum, and taco bell... let me tell you, im the reason why michigan might bring back emissions... -greg
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top