TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened 1/4 mile up the road from my house!!!!

If he had wrecked just a few seconds later, he would have ended up in my front yard.

I knew something major had happened when I went home yesterday and saw all the police!! I got there as they were removing his body!!

http://www.cullmantimes.com/pages/sports_story.shtml?id=590

It's a wild world!!

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
That's nuts, they just caught some guy around here that they called a "serial" bank robber, guess he's ripped off quite a few banks, and they caught him a couple days after he robbed a bank in my town, I think it was somewhere in seattle. The thing that really sucked about it is I was mistaken for a possible suspect on my way home from court that morning, let's just say being VERY forcefully handcuffed for over an hour, and then having to walk home in 40 mph winds SUCKS!!! Oh yeah, since I didn't realize who was following me at first, and cause they never turned on any lights or sirens, I ended up wrecking my bike.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
they wouldn't even give you a ride home???

damn... i wouldn't stand for that.... especially if it was their mistake.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
About 8 years ago I was staying in a Days Inn practically across the street from Fenway, and the police found a body in a dumpster one street farther over. :leftright We decieded to spend the night in the hotel, and not to go out for a walk. (I was 12)

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
jamesD said:
they wouldn't even give you a ride home???

damn... i wouldn't stand for that.... especially if it was their mistake.
Yeah, no ride, no apology for yanking me around like a rag doll, I mean, I was not beaten, but the cop hit me once, and was kneeling on me so heavily I couldn't breathe but BARELY. Not to mention the bike got impounded, cause I am STILL trying to sort out my license business, and I can never get a straight damn answer from anyone. The WORST part of all of it, the bank robber I look sooo much like, is a 5 foot 3 inch tall ASIAN MAN, who took off the opposite direction I was heading at the time, to his parked, get this, GOLD OLDSMOBILE!!!!!!! I don't know if you've seen any of my pics, but I am a 6 foot tall, 160 pound WHITE male on a BLACK MOTORCYCLE!!!!! Count, 1, 2, thr...., no wait, 2 wheels, yep, just 2!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I feel sorry for the guy, but since he was willing to kill a police officer just to try to get away, then it was necessary that he die before he could hurt anyone else. He didn't care about any innocent bystanders driving by or even the original poster's house and family. He could have hurt a lot of people with bullets or that van. And it was all on account of money. Truly, the love of money is the root of all evil. Horrible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts