TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little front bumper accident,so i took it off to repair and paint it. While it was off I decided to make a chin spoiler for it.I work at a body shop so we have lots of damaged bumper covers layin around.So I used them ,cut them up, did alittle glueing ,painted it and ended up with this.I don't think its to bad, it didn't cost anything to make it.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
looks bada$$ man
props for beeing different man
now finish up the whole look( side skirts and rear)

·
Registered
958 Posts
ECU_Q said:
Nice job, wanna make another? lol.
I second that!!! looks awsome!!! i want one

·
Registered
313 Posts
Bob Kinee said:
IF you like his chin spoiler, check out his tailights in the SHO thread in the exterior forum.
Took me forever to find it but I did and they are awesome. I love seeing stuff people havent come up with before. I have got some ideas with some vinyls but I still gotta get our new sign cutter working right. I miss my old one that one was simple.

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
different ! I need a better pic tho....

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
oh oh I see nevermind

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, i make more but it wasn't real easy to make it and I wouldn't be the only one with one. :tongue: I have lots of ideas in my head and I have made a few of them.I made a new shifter for my 93,french in my front license plate on my 94 and painted+chrome pin stripe my 4.6 valve covers. Stuff like that.:idea:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Can I see some pics of the frenched license plate? Im interested in how it looks. Is there any threads with a picture of it? I am terrible with that search. Nothing ever comes up with it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Nice work, now if only ricers could learn how to do custom work properly like that. Looks real good, I agree that with some side skirts and rear that would be really sweet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not to big on the body kits, but wouldn't mind taking it off and putting it on a Supercoupe to see how it works with the side skirts and rear bumper. I was trying to go with the cobra R look, that has just a chin spoiler.

Here's a pic of the french license plate. Only halfway done, just have to smooth and round out the edges to match the rounded edges of the bumper. Then paint it. I think its better than the license plate bracket that sticks out of the bumper.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks good. Time for a rear spoiler. You've got to add back what you took off if you know what I mean. :D

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
If I have to hear that word (read) one more time :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts