• I haven't

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother first introduced me to strongbad and hit gang over at Homestarrunner.com about 4 months ago when he went on a college visit and found it bookmarked on a school compu. Until about a week ago i have thought of it as a extremely small crowd website that doesn't get much attention. Now i see avatars of strongbad and i even heard some chick (yes a girl actaully finds that site funny) singing "The burninator" in the hall. How many of you have been to homestarrunner before?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Very funny. I like the email section. I have known about it for a few months now.
:zbounce:

-Shawn

·
Registered
239 Posts
i'm not going to vote because while i have been there, i think it is very gay and not funny

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
"Everybody! Everybody!" "Da' eeeemail!" "TROGDOOOOOOR!" MAN! I love that site! Hilarious! I've seen everything, at my friend's campus. Need ethernet to download all that. I love feeding the ducks. "Dass so cool! Iss like I'm reely there!" And the fingers thing was funny. Da' Cheat is da' bomb.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my fav email is probably when they breath helium. Its hilarious when da cheat blows up and floats away. Its called Helium. Email is definately the funniest part of the page. The episodes with king of town are pretty funny too though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I actually ran across my avatar as the desktop picture on a clients computer... thought it was just way too funny. So I had no idea where it came from, but now that I've been there, it's pretty cool.. especially if you get the main menu page with the "night of the living dead" theme...

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Trogdor owns! I have it saved (If you want it, I can email it. PM me)
That site is about the only reason to look forward to mondays. I go to see the updates :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts