TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 T-Bird and saw under most wanted parts there is a Motion Performance (I think) 94-95 Cowl Hood. How well does it fit and does anyone have pictures since they dont have one. Is it a reputible company I think age classic has had some shipping issues and things along those lines, anything similar. I see quite a few Cobra R hoods (which look really good), but I may want a cowl since I think it would look good with my car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
motion performance cowl

I have a MP Cowl on my 94. It looks great and fit fine.You need to shave it down a little but no big deal. It takes a couple weeks to get it because they make them on demand. Ill post pictures later tonight after i have dinner with the family for fathers day. But over all they are the best priced hoods and didnt have problems.

Bryan

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any luck with a pic, also contact info for the company?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hood pics

Sorry about that man that i took so long. I have been really busy with workin and stuff. Here is a link to pics of my car. You might have to copy and paste it into the web adress bar. You can find the info about the compny onthe musclemustangsandfastfords web site. Just find there search button and look for motion performance. It will come up with there info. Thats how i got there number b/c the one on this site is wrong.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=62874

If you have any other question i will be around .Good luck
Bryan

·
Registered
221 Posts
Spoiler

94TBirdv8--

What spoiler is that? Looks suspiciously like a 69/70 Mach spoiler---which I have thought about myself! Looks good to Me !
YB

·
Registered
187 Posts
yardbird said:
94TBirdv8--

What spoiler is that? Looks suspiciously like a 69/70 Mach spoiler---which I have thought about myself! Looks good to Me !
YB
You def know your fords man, thats good! Its a 69 mach 1 spoiler. Its awsome because its actually fully ajustable even though i dont it can be ajusted at a slant for road racing if you had too. I did this spoiler to be different. The other spoiler i was debating with was te steeda spoiler but i figured this one was cool and many dont know what car its from. Thanks for the compliments.

Bryan

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty trick the way you adapted it...had some guesses about what the spoiler came from. I am thinking of doing a Saleen S281 spoiler....love the way they sit right off the decklid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts