TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having another ******* hit my front end in a lot and take off my hood is pretty much ****ed. Its "twisted" so the passenger side sits higer than the drivers, and the latch takes more than a few tries to catch now. (no clue how it must have been hit) Would the 91 style fit with just changing the grill? Or is this more work than its worth. Just asking cause being able to use that option would make it easier to get one from the local pick-a-part.

·
Super Moderator
7,686 Posts
You would have to change the grille, headlights, and header panel for it to look right. You will also have to clearance the front bumper a little bit because the 91 grille is wider than the 90 grill and the 90 front bumper doesn't account for this. It really isn't that big a deal if you are going to be repainting anyway. Or you could switch to the 91+ front bumper too, but personally, I prefer the way the 90 bumper looks.

Mike

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I dont really want to change the headlights since I just cleaned this set up. Ill just keep my eyes open for a 89-90 hood, I prefer the look of the 90 grill anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts