TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a lot of people ask me about my hood and where to find other aftermarket hoods. I know Cervini and Legendary make a few but I can't think of who else does? I am going to add a FAQ's section to my sight(www.cobrasc.com) and wanted to let people know where to find any and all Bird & Cougar hoods. Who else is making them now? Thanks.

Ted

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Ted-L said:
I have had a lot of people ask me about my hood and where to find other aftermarket hoods. I know Cervini and Legendary make a few but I can't think of who else does? I am going to add a FAQ's section to my sight(www.cobrasc.com) and wanted to let people know where to find any and all Bird & Cougar hoods. Who else is making them now? Thanks.

Ted
so who are you going to loan your hood mold to so we can get a nice hood for our cars? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????????????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..... no. I just feel bad telling people mine was custom made and not having any other options for them. The two questions I get the most e-mails about are the hood and air dam, so I thought I would just add a FAQ's section on my web sight and was going to include links or phone #'s for a few hood companies. I think I better keep my mold around, just in case. Those walls seem to get closer every year. Thanks.

Ted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts