TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a pic of a t-bird with these style hood scoops on it?

http://www.slickcar.com/bigshot.asp?ProductID=1931

Namely a 94 or 95 but any year will work. I am having a dilema in deciding if I want them or not and I would like to see what they would look like.

·
Registered
744 Posts

that's Fast Fredies bird, i'll see if I can find anymore for you.

You can contact him over at sccoa.com or tstacc.com; goes by "ThunderRoad"

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any pics with them closer together? I suppose if I bought some I could slide them around and see how they look but if I don't like them I don't want to throw that money away.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I don't like em. Maybe if you can mold them into the hood. Only thing I like is the hood like Melon's and a custom hood. Keep thinking about having mine worked on for the Bronco. I have some dents anyway. Wanna Durabak my whole truck exterior anyway.

Scarry. Flames...heh...bling-blau...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was planning on molding them into the hood if I did get them. I am having the car repainted anyway. I haven't decided if I like them or not either. I really like the ram air hoods that they have for the 89-93s but all the have for the 94-95 is a cowl hood and I don't like them much for some reason.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
He actually paid for the Redneck Rides sequential lighting! That's like $330+shipping!

And they left a link to us after we bashed them for making their price so high. Everyone wanted them, until they saw that, and that they don't even send the lenses, or do the work for you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definately like them closer together like that. I think I'm gonna get a set. Those look alright not molded into the hood and I might just be making too much trouble for myself doing that so I might just forget molding them in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts