TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find a legendary style hood with the dual ram-air inlets. I was hoping I could find one made for a 97 so I could go ahead and do a headlight conversion as well. It looks like one of the cobra-r hoods with dual ram-air inlets molded into the front of the cowl. I'd really appreciate any help I could get.

thanks
adam

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Do a search for legendary and you'll find out. Great hoods, anyone who has one would argue not worth the headache though

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
I don't even know if Legendary is still in business. I've heard that the phone number isn't working, etc.

Maybe one will show up in the For Sale forums, or on eBay, etc.

--Molly

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
I thought they resurfaced as fastglass. The point of doing the search for legendary, you'll find all sorts of horror stories from people who've done business with them

·
Registered
121 Posts
My Recomendation is go with age classic, and give up on the ram air. I just recived my hood, it took maybe a month and it looked great! I have no complaints about this product.

-Dennis Stiles
(Im Back!!!)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Take your stock hood, cut some holes, install some scoops and fiberglass them on, paint. This should be cheaper, easier, quicker, and safer than going with an aftermarket hood.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is my first post but I finally felt like I had some useful info. If you're looking for a Cobra R hood with ram air, surf on over to www.TrenDesignautosports.com. I had been looking for one for a long time and I am going to buy one when I get done with my engine work.

·
Registered
649 Posts
93pimpin said:
Take your stock hood, cut some holes, install some scoops and fiberglass them on, paint. This should be cheaper, easier, quicker, and safer than going with an aftermarket hood.

I have thought of hood scoops. But I for the life of me cannot find one that I like.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Rah4002 said:
This is my first post but I finally felt like I had some useful info. If you're looking for a Cobra R hood with ram air, surf on over to www.TrenDesignautosports.com. I had been looking for one for a long time and I am going to buy one when I get done with my engine work.
I think you mean this. Has anybody dont business with them, know if they're reputable, quality glass work etc?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts